Studying at Box Hill Institute
With more than 40,000 student enrolments each year, Box Hill Institute is the place to study in the 21st century.
Offering more than 500 courses across four campuses, you can study in fields including visual and performing arts, animal studies, business and computing, architecture and building, automotive and engineering, health and beauty, science, hospitality and tourism. Box Hill Institute can put you in the box seat.
Record numbers of students choose to study at Box Hill Institute. Why?
Students learn the skills that employers want. Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced. They get the chance to do practical work experience. The Institute offers some of the best opportunities to gain employment.
Box Hill Institute is an excellent place for:
- doing it your way (a wide range of qualifications and many study options)
- training for the job you want
- working with the best (learn from the best teachers!)
- training to get ahead in the job you have
- getting a foot in the door to a university course
- pursuing a hobby or interest
- improving English skills.
So whether you are currently in Year 10, Year 11 or Year 12, or considered mature age and looking at developing your career path or making a career change, Box Hill Institute will have something for you.
Check out our courses, including Bachelor and Associate degree courses, short courses, apprenticeships and vocational programs.
Box Hill Institute offers you the chance to
- use the skills you learn in our on-campus training businesses in hospitality, floristry, hairdressing, veterinary studies and sound and lighting
- make use of our state-of-the-art training facilities
- benefit from our industry partnerships
- win scholarships to help you with your studies.
Box Hill Institute also offers the chance to study internationally. The Institute offers travel scholarships for students and staff through our international business and community partnerships with:
Whatever your direction, make Box Hill Institute a part of your course.