It all begins with you!
Whitehorse Fitness is the Box Hill Institute gym for staff, students and the public. We pride ourselves on excellent service, a friendly atmosphere and fitness consultants who are committed to helping you achieve your goals. We can help you achieve results!
Bank Street, Box Hill, 3128
Phone: (03) 9286 9705
We arrange personalised programs for:
- health and physique improvement
- weight loss and dietary advice
- muscular strength, toning and density improvement
- rehabilitation from accident or injury
- fitness testing
- sports training and conditioning
- body building
- personal training.
We cater for individual needs, whether your aim is to increase energy levels, change body shape, or improve flexibility, sports performance or level of fitness.
- resistance training room
- cardio theatre (Foxtel)
- group exercise room
- air conditioning
- warm-up and cool-down area
- secure lockers
- free parking.
- initial health evaluation and program
- review at eight-week intervals
- entry to all group exercise classes
- no joining fees
- flexible options of one, three, six and twelve month membership packages
- suspension periods available.