It all begins with you!
Whitehorse Fitness is the Box Hill Institute gym for staff, students and the public. We pride ourselves on excellent service, a friendly atmosphere and fitness consultants who are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
We arrange personalised programs for:
- health and physique improvement
- weight loss and dietary advice
- muscular strength, toning and density improvement
- rehabilitation from accident or injury
- fitness testing
- sports training and conditioning
- body building
- personal training.
We cater for individual needs, whether your aim is to increase energy levels, change body shape, or improve flexibility, sports performance or level of fitness.
- resistance training room
- cardio theatre (Foxtel)
- group exercise room
- air conditioning
- warm-up and cool-down area
- secure lockers
- free evening and weekend parking (4.30pm onwards).
- initial health evaluation and program
- review at eight-week intervals
- entry to all group exercise classes
- no joining fees
- flexible options of one, three, six and twelve month membership packages
- suspension periods available.
Please see our brochure for current membership and casual visit prices, payment options and operating hours. We can help you achieve results!
Bank Street, Box Hill, 3128
Phone: (03) 9286 9705
Whitehorse Fitness Brochure