International Business Development
Box Hill Institute’s International Business Development (IBD) team:
- develops new international business opportunities
- manages international clients on behalf of the Institute
- manages large-scale international projects.
International work has been a cornerstone of the Institute’s mission and activity for more than 20 years. The Institute has an international reputation as a leading vocational education and training specialist.
The Institute provides education, training and development opportunities for individuals, companies and foreign governments. We work in China, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia, Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Pacific Islands and Latin America.
As well as educating significant numbers of international students each year, the Institute:
- offers its courses to overseas students with educational partners in other countries through Box Hill Institute International Extended Campuses
- wins and implements foreign aid projects from organisations including AusAID, the Asian Development Bank, the United Nations and other agencies
- wins and implements international development projects for foreign governments and commercial clients.
The IBD team manages this portfolio of international work.
Our largest current project is the Australia-Pacific Technical College (APTC) initiative for AusAID. We are implementing the design and delivery of large-scale community services and tourism and hospitality training through campuses in Fiji, Vanuatu and Samoa. This is a key initiative in Australia’s Pacific region foreign aid program.
Find out about our:
or read the Box Hill Institute International Capability Statement.
If you are interested in joining our international consultant network email us to find out about how to lodge your CV.
You can contact the International Business Development team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.