Box Hill Institute has implemented a new facility whereby (in addition to the ability to register and download copies of tender documentation free of charge) tenders can now be lodged/uploaded electronically free of charge via an electronic Tender Box hosted by Evalua Pty Ltd.
Current Tenders available on e-Tendering
Tender Lodgement Guidelines
A tender Submission must comprise of:
- Part D – Tenderer’s Response
- Part E – Value Adding Proposals (if you are submitting any)
- Additional Information requested in the tender documentation
- Any other documents/attachments considered to reinforce your tender submission
Lodging your Tender Response
To lodge your tender response via the electronic eTender box please refer to the step by step instructions found in the
Tender Enquiries/Assistance section below.
To lodge your tender response in hard copy, our Tender Box is located at
810 Whitehorse Road (enter from Elgar Road)
Box Hill, Victoria, 3128
(Melways reference 47 B9)
Office hours: 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)
- Closing dates and times for Tenders will be strictly enforced, and late tenders will not be considered.
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE will not accept any tenders by fax or email
- Tenderers are not to rely on electronic versions of plans or drawings for scale measurements
- Tenders that are not complete in their upload when closing time arises will not be accepted
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE takes no responsibility for the amount of time it takes to upload a tender submission.